Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."



This Mother's Day I've never has so much respect for all the mothers out there who's plan didn't go quite the way they thought it would. For those who have lost babies, lost children, those who deal with special needs and the people who don't get those special needs. Those who give everything in their life for their children. Who know no "me" time. Who know how to keep quiet and when to speak up. Who know just how lucky they are and don't take a single thing for grant it. Who grew up, who stopped whining about trivial things,Who saw the big picture. Who just got it. I guess on this MOther's day I've learned to respect myself more then I ever have before. I've gained more confidance. I've learned to trust my instincts. I've learned to not care and to care too much. Being a mother has givin me a purpose and a life I never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment