" I can't even imagine your life. I just feel so bad for you guys."
..............
That's what someone said to me today. Umm why? You feel bad that I have two beautiful daughters? You feel bad that I forgo brand new cars, new clothes, going out, fabulous vacations, so that I can stay at home with my babies? You feel bad that I lay in bed at night and listen to two babes breathe in and out and a Daddy snoring and I feel so content and complete I can cry? You feel bad that I am in an amazing marriage and I have nothing to complain about. (besides maybe the underwear on the floor and the incessienct need to teach our toddler cuss words..hah) You feel bad that I reached rock bottom, grieved like a part of me died and came out of it with a fire, an awakening, a purpose and a heart so god damn full of pure love that it takes everything in me to not bite my babies when I'm kissing them because I want oh so bad to just eat them alive they are so delicous? You feel bad thatSure our life is not perfect. Sure there are things that suck and stress us out but I love life. I've always loved life. My girls love life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment